- Colorado Apex Park MTB Ride Trail :
- Background & Ascend
- Also Recommended:
- [ Carve That Rail! ] Georgia Blankets Creek MTB Ride 喬治亞州登山車騎
- [ Rocks and Heats! ] Las Vegas Bootleg Canyon MTB Ride 拉斯維加斯沙漠登山車騎
- [ Hippies Ride MTB! ] Canada, Nelson Mountain Bike Ride
- Like My Posts? Subscribe below and Get Latest Post Email Update!
Colorado Apex Park MTB Ride Trail :
Background & Ascend
During our visit to Colorado we had the chance to ride with our customers. Like a cyclist’s dream, our customers had a nearby MTB park that was reachable via bikes.
Started the ride!
The MTB park was called “Apex Park”.
A short re-group and we are ready to tackle the trail. Our plan was simple: ride up and then ride down.
On to dirt road!
Onto Argos Trail
Here the hills were mostly grass and flowers with few trees. Pretty rocky terrains.
Colorado’s high altitude made the ride a bit more difficult.
Looking at Colorado plain.
There were actually a group of moose at the other hill side. Hard to see but they made eagle-like shouts.
Reaching our returning point.
After some rest we began the descending fun part of our Colorado Apex Park MTB Ride.