- TaiChung GaoMei Drone Ride
- When You Were Sick, You Should Play Drone
- ShiGang Dam Drone Shoot 石岡水壩
- Drone Videos: ShiGang Dam
- WaiPu Rice Field Valley Drone Shoot 外埔忘憂谷
- Drone Video: WaiPu Rice Field
- GaoMei Wetland at Low Tide
- Also Recommended:
- [ Super Wind Battle! ] GaoMei TaiChung Wetland Ride Part 1 台中高美濕地強風騎之一
- [ See Tea Fields from the Sky! ] MeiShan 36 Turns with Drone Part 1 梅山36彎空拍之一
- [ Flying in the Mist! ] TaiChung Great Snow Mountain Ride + Drone Fly 台中大雪山騎行空拍
- Like My Posts? Subscribe below and Get Latest Post Email Updates!
TaiChung GaoMei Drone Ride
When You Were Sick, You Should Play Drone
I got a flu and was sick already for a whole week. It was time to do an easy ride for recovery, and to play drone along the way.
The TaiChung GaoMei Drone Ride rode the previous GaoMei TaiChung Wetland Ride except a slight change to avoid riding through DaJia (大甲). The wind was much calm than last time so the drone could take off.
Swag jazz players and listening old people.
ShiGang Dam Drone Shoot 石岡水壩
Cool DaJia River’s geology.
ShiGang Dam and DaJia River.
Drone Videos: ShiGang Dam
Road paving for upcoming TaiChung Floral Expo.
WaiPu Rice Field Valley Drone Shoot 外埔忘憂谷
Our TaiChung GaoMei Drone Ride’s second target was the vast WaiPu rice field valley. At this season the rice seedling was just planted, so the rice fields looked like a vast green grass fields.
Green rice fields with the school bus house.
Very interesting field block geometry.
Drone Video: WaiPu Rice Field
GaoMei Wetland at Low Tide
This time our TaiChung GaoMei Drone Ride had low tide and low wind. Thus the famous GaoMei Wetland path was open to public, and many visitors could directly walk into the wetlands for sand playing and observing the tidal pool ecology.