- Venice Half Day Exploration Background
- To Venice Island
- San Macro Plaza
- Also Recommended:
- [ Market & Park ] Vancouver Granville Island Plus Stanley Park 溫哥華固蘭島市集+史丹利公園
- [ North Taiwan’s Mining Legacy ] JinGuaShi JiuFen Day Trip Part 1 金瓜石Ｘ九份一日遊之一
- [ Glacier Valley! ] Hiking Yosemite Fall Trail in Spring Part 1 優勝美地瀑布登山道之一
- Like My Posts? Subscribe at the Bottom and Get Latest Posts Email Updates!
Venice Half Day Exploration Background
If you ever take a flight from Venice airport in Europe, make sure you reserve some time before the flight and spend some time in Venice!
The boat launching point is directly connected to the airport. There is also luggage storage place so you can visit Venice hand free!
Ticket booth at Venice Airport.
Venice at background.
Three … what?
Great north Italian mountains.
To Venice Island
Soon we arrived onto northern part of the main Venice Island. For our Venice Half Day Exploration we headed toward south, passing all these cool buildings!
What are they looking for?
I think this was Macro Polo’s old residence.
Cool fish floor mosaic.
The main waterway through Venice.
Cool church interior.
San Macro Plaza
We finished our trip at the famous San Macro plaza.
The famous Basilica di San Marco. Unfortunately no photos allowed inside.
I wonder what’s the men-pigeon ratio is?
And it’s time to head back and catch our flight!